mandag 28. februar 2011

Sweet Pea-Poppies

Here I'm again, with another Sweet Pea card!:) I just cant get enough of these images! Never before has a stamps-image give me "that feeling"♥!:) It's like these stamps/image were made for me:))
This time I've made a criss cross card, with the lovely Sweet Pea stamp-Poppies.

The image is colored with Distress ink refilles, and the beautiful paper is from Inkdido, and design by the talented and sweet Anne Marte!

She is a beauty, walking in a beautiful meadow of poppies♥!:)

These colors are a bit unusual to me to be, but I like them! I've been using a lot of glitter-Star Dust on her dress, and she shines like a star!:)
I made a confirmation-card, since it's time for this event soon:)

My punches have been used a lot on this card, with lace around the edges and to the bottom of the card inside:)

A little fairy charms attached on the loop:) Lot of the flowers I've been using, are Poppies from WOC. I forgot to take a picture of stamp-sentiment from the inside card, so ..Ill do it later:).
If you've followed me this far, then I think you've had enough of my pictures, for now:)))
This card will be my last contribution to Sweet Pea DT call, and from now,,I'll just wait .. and hope for a nice mail :). It would make my day♥!:)



Thank you so much for following me!
I wish you all a beautiful and sunny day!:)
Carpe Diem♥
Hugs, Ellen

I'm entering this card in to these challenges 
WOC-Anything goes
Bunny Zoe.Spring flowers
Stamp Something - Something with flowers
One Stop Craft-Spring Flowers 
Crafty Sentiments.Spring
Simply Create - Power of Flowers
Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
  Do You Stack Up - Anything goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Oh So Girly
7 Kids College Fund - "Square
Freshly Brewed - Ribbons & Bows
Paper Sundaes - How Charming
I Did It Creations - Punches/Dies
Stamps R Us - For the Girls
The Creative Cottage - Fabolous Florals
PaperCrafting Journey - Anything Goes

36 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Hej Ellen :)
Det här är så vackert!
Hur underbar var inte den här färgkombin?
Så läcker!
Fantastiskt papper!
Kram

Pink lady sa...

Wow, så vakkert kort Ellen!! Helt nydelig dette motivet..så flott malt! Lekkert pyntet og nydelige mønster ark!!

Ha en fin vinterdag! Klem Laila.

Marte sa...

Hei Ellen! :) Så stolt og glad jeg blir over å se dette lekre, lekre kortet du har laget med mine papir! Jeg smiler, og føler meg kjempeinspirert! Tusen takk for det, en opptur som kom i perfekt timing ;)
Stor klem til deg!!

Happy Days sa...

Hi Ellen

Wow this is stunning - your work takes my breath away!. Thank you so much for entering our DT call over at Sweet Pea Stampers and I wish you the very best of luck.

Claire xx

Dotty Jo sa...

How beautiful! Your colouring is outstanding and all that sparkle is wonderful! Jo x

WencheP sa...

WOW - helt fantastisk nydelig. Vakre farger og fargelegginga di er bare helt vidunderlig! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Lynne in NI sa...

Oh wow Ellen, this is stunning ... beautiful colours and so many details! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley's first challenge and best of luck with Sweet Pea!

Miranda sa...

gorgeous card Ellen, looks fantastic
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Kaia sa...

Wow Ellen, var ikke dette en flott søknad til Sweet Pea's DT call så vett ikke jeg.
Nydelige papirer og motivet er jo bare såååå lekkert, og såååå nydelig fargelagt....
Lykke til.
Klem fra Kaia

Anne H. sa...

WOW - enda et nydelig Sweet Pea kort!
Jeg blir sittende og studere alle kortene dine lenge hver gang jeg er innom! Nydelig malt motiv og mange herlige detaljer!
Klem, Anne

Karina sa...

Hi Ellen, I know this feeling you're writing about very good. I can't get enough of those wonderful stamps as well. Your card is amazing and so very special. I really would wonder when they wouldn't chose you for the DT. Good luck! I keep my fingers crossed for you.
Hugs, Karina

Nancy sa...

Gorgeous creation...the team would be lucky to have you! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Craftyanny sa...

Fab card, absolutely stunning. Love that image and you've coloured her beautifully
Thanks for joining us on Creative Cottage and good luck
Anne x

CARLA PREDIGER sa...

Marvelous work. Your painting is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts sa...

This is breathtaking. You did such a wonderful job coloring her. Your flowers and pearls and the little touches of sparkle are beautiful! I love everything about your card. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you again soon.
~Renee
PTT DT

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) sa...

gorgeous!

Jo sa...

Wow! This is so elegant! I love the glitter on the dress! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU this week! Hope to see you next time!

MonaV sa...

Ååååå. så vakkert kort du har laget Ellen. Dette var virkelig lekkert...både i farger og detaljer. Nydelig trykk også.

Også syns jeg du har fått det så koselig og fint på siden din nå....friskt og vårlig!!

Tusen takk for koselig kommentar på bloggen min:):)

Meretekj sa...

Lekkert kort, nydelig malt motiv og flott dekorering.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt.
Klem, Merete

Janna sa...

Hi Ellen! Great image and a very detailled card! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at DYSU this week! Janna

acreativeneed sa...

Wow, this is so pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations challenges!
smiles,Deena

Hazel (Didos) sa...

WOW this is stunning, I love the colours, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

Michele sa...

OMG this is just stunning. Gorgeous colouring of the image and wonderful details also. Hugs Michele x

CraftyC sa...

This is just gorgeous and the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week over at the CES & Sweet Stampin Challenges!
Clairexx

Nancy sa...

ÅÅÅÅ så vakkert, Ellen:O) Nydelige farger, flott design, og fargeleggingen din er helt rå!!! De er lekre disse stemplene:)
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
Klem, Nancy;O)

Sue sa...

Hi ya
wow this is totally stunning, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Carrie sa...

Oh my this is so elegant..stunning and beautiful. I adore this card hunni.. Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

darling Ho sa...

Terrific!! Your card is sopretty and OI love the pastel colours you used. All the embellishments are perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Challenge, hope to see you soon. ~hugs~darling Ho~~

Rosa Witten sa...

WOW! That is gorgeous, this is my first time to your blog and I am going to follow you. :)

Scrapaddict sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Simply Create!

Gurkiss sa...

fab card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

Sol sa...

hei!! For et Nydelig kort du har laget!! Vakre Farger og Nydelig Pyntet!!! Herlig Fargelegging!! :o)

Angela sa...

Oh this is so beautiful. I love your design on this and her dress is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for playing with us at In A Sweet Pea Dream.
Hugs:)
Angela

KymKreates sa...

I am feeling warmer just looking at you wonderful creation!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Dream!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Sue sa...

Ooh this is absolutely gorgeous! Stunning design and colours, such a beautiful image! You really deserve the win of Top 3 at Wild Orchid! Congratulations!

Sue xx

Anne sa...

This is a beautiful card. I love the colour combo and all the gorgeous elements you've used.
Anne x