fredag 11. mars 2011

Jiippi., I'm in heaven:)).

Finally I can publish some news for you!!:)
I am so happy and very proud, because now I can make public that I've a GD post in March, and from April I'll be a part of the DT to Sweet Pea stamp ♥ ♥:) 
They have some amazing stamps and I love working with these beautiful images:)
Sweet Pea is a one person operation, and that's the clever and very nice Lynette! So..thank you Lynette, for the confidense and DT post!
Be sure to head over to the Challenge Blog, to have a look at the color-challenge, the DT's awesome takes on it. 
The girls in Sweet Pea' DT is incredibly talented, so it's an honor to be with them!
 I have created a "Pop-up card", with the wonderful image "Sunrise" by Rachel Anderson.

I've been using the beautiful paper from 3ndy Design, and I love the soft colors:). The "Sunrise Lady" is colored with Distress ink refills, mostley in the colors Victorian Velvet and Pumic Stone:). All the lovely flowers is from WOC.

This time...also:), I've made a card for a confrimation.girl:).
The tag  is from the design paper, and here it's possible to tag the date and month for the event:).

A little closer to the beautiful fairy:).
I would recommend you to take a look at all the gorgeous stamps you can find here at Sweet Pea stamp shop

 

Thank you for following me and for all the incredibly warm, inspiring, and nice comments you give me!  
They give a real boost and lots of joy:).
I will finally remind you that I have a Celebration-Candy going on, and today I'm going to add 2 new stamps to it, and before I end it, I'll put up several surprises. So stay tuned:).
Wish you all a lovely day, and take good care!
Hugs, Ellen

I'm entering my card into this challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge-Anything goes
Bunny Zoe's - Spring; Flowers Everywhere
Stamp and Create - Spring Break
By the Cute and Girly - Spring Time
One Stitch at A Time - Use a Charm
Gingerloft - Flowers
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Spring Time
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Jewles
Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Ribbons & charms
A Spoon full of sugar challenge #142 - Anything vintage/Shabby
Simon says stamp - Anything goes!
Delightful challenges - Butterflies

21 kommentarer:

Larisa sa...

ry beautiful card!! Love your colouring - very gentle colours! The image is fantastic! I wish I had the same stamp))

Larisa sa...

Oh, Ellen, just I wanted to say I am a follower for a long while since, and I found my pre-photo in your list of followers just now. So I don't know why did not you find it...
hugs.Larisa. xxx

Mandy sa...

Oh Ellen this is stunning, so so and pretty with so many beautiful details, I love it.
Congrats on your new DT post they are lucky to have you join them :)
hugs Mandy xx

Pink lady sa...

Wow, et rå lekkert kort!! Utrolig nydelig dette motivet og mønster ark/farger bare lekre!!!
Virkelig et LEKKERT konfirmasjonskort!!!

Ønsker deg en fin helg Ellen! Klem Laila.

Happy Days sa...

Congratulations Ellen your work is stunning and they are very lucky to have you. Claire x

Mona E sa...

Gratulerer så mye Ellen! Det er deg vel unt å få bli med på et sånn fantastisk flott DT. Jeg digger stemplene deres. Nydelig kort du har laget. Fantastisk fargelegging! Klem....Mona

Kaia sa...

Ååå Ellen. Først og fremst gratulerer...♥♥
Så gøy, og stemplene er jo bare sååå lekre...
Og blir fortsettelsen bare halvparten av begynnelsen.....heldige sweet pea sier jeg... for fy fabian så lekre kort du har laget i det siste, og dette var jo inget unntak. Helt nydelig.
Og så flink du er blitt med distressen, jeg har en tendens til å ha på for mye farge.
Håper du får en super helg.
Stor klem fra Kaia

Anne Kristine sa...

Gratulerer, Ellen!!!
Herlig og gleder meg med deg!
Nyyydelig kort og du fargelegger bare SÅ FLOTT!!!
Flink er du og nydelig pyntet også.
Ønsker deg en riktig god helg.
♥♥♥
Klem Anne

Ingela sa...

Hej Ellen!

Grattis till DT-uppdraget. Jag förstår verkligen att de valde dig till sitt team. Du har färglagt den vackra fairyn så ljuvligt och allt är så fint komponerat. Som alltid är insidan minst lika fin som utsidan. BRAVO!!!

Kram Ingela

Hege sa...

Gratulerer Ellen! Jeg har også fått dilla på Sweet Pea stempler! Følger deg mer enn gjerne videre på ferden som DT medlem! Kos deg!!

Klem Hege

Rebekah sa...

This is completely beautiful Ellen I'm so not surprised you are part of the DT your work is truly beautiful hugs rebekah xx

pattyo sa...

What a precious keepsake this is! Congrats on the DT!

Astrid sa...

For et vakkert kort du har laget!!
Liker alt ved det, og fargeleggingen av det nydelige stempelet er bare helt fantastisk:-))

Gratulerer så mye med GD og DT Ellen!!
Gleder meg til å se hva du kommer til å lage med disse flotte stemplene. Lykke til.

Ha en riktig god helg!

Klem, Astrid

angelwhispers sa...

Congratulations Ellen no wonder they didn't let you get away your work is just awesome and you really bring these images to life!!!

Loving your work Love Chanelle xxxxx

Nikki sa...

Stunning work I love all the little details you've added into this Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Sammibug sa...

Woah!!! Wow, wow, wow! Absolutely stunning! I don't know what else to say! The image is awesome and so is the coloring. Love all the beautiful elements! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your project with us at Craft Your Passion in our "anything goes" challenge.

Cindy sa...

Congratulations on the DT. If all your cards are like this one they are lucky to have you. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. hugs ~ Cindy

lynne sa...

Congrats on the DT post...you deserve it if this card has anything to go by!

Fab colouring and love the image so much!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender for our spring challenge!

Lynne x

leslierahye sa...

Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges this Week! Great card! I adore that image--so beautiful!

gerslittlesnippets sa...

Beautiful elegant card. Stunning piece of art.
Thank you for sharing it with the BTC&G challenge this month.
Geraldine

Ruth sa...

This is so pretty and full of detail. Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge