mandag 18. april 2011

DT Sweet Pea-Blushing Fairie

Happy Monday everyone !:) 
Hope you all are having a nice "spring" weekend!:)
Here comes the new card with one of the most beautiful image.stamp from Sweet Pea, and this beauty is by Caron Vinson, and called Blushing Rose Fairies, and you can get her here, plate #89


I colored her with Prisma Premier Pencils:)  
See how she shines!:)) She looked like she needed a little glitter-, and I gave her some Star Dust;))



 This time I made a Napkin card, and the tutorial to this beautiful card, made by my sweet friend Marianne, can you get HERE!:)
 It's difficult for me to make a card without flowers, pearl, bling..and stuff like that, so I had to make a place for them on this card to..and so I did;)) All the flowers and perarls are form WOC, and so is the lace:)

 The card open. All the design paper is from Pion Design
THE END!:)

The next week I've to lock myself into the craftroom, because I've got an order on 10 confirmation-cards!!:))

I sure hope you will give the Sweet Pea a visit too, and if you stop by the "In a Sweet Pea dream", we have a challenge for you, and the theme for this challenge will be...
"Favorite Color" Sweet Pea!!!
Did you see that they are having another release of these beautiful images? 
They are showing them on the blog so that is  just one more reason to check it out. There is always so much inspiration there, :).

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
Thank you all for your encouraging words, they mean so much!!!
Take good care, whereever you are !:)
Hugs, Ellen;)

I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge-Wings

14 kommentarer:

Lynne K sa...

Gorgeous card, Ellen! I love how you have decorated the inside and back so beautifully too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Lynne x

Gro sa...

Så vakkert, og en flott bretteteknikk. Motivet er nydelig.
Klem :o)

Merete/Scrappeguri sa...

Helt Nydelig!!!

God påske til deg!

Marie sa...

Verkligen fint hantverk. Superfint kort! Tack for att du deltar hos oss på Bearly Mine Challenges.
Kram
Marie

Bente Årstad sa...

Utrolig lekkert:)

Sissel sa...

Så nydelig, lekre farger. Dette er jo en av dem som var i candyen din, gleder meg til å prøve å fargelegge henne. Onsdag reiser vi på hytta og da blir det tid til denslags sysler:)
Klem Sissel

pinky sa...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Sally H sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a fab fold - I'm definitely going to have a go at that one. Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Karina sa...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Ellen!! This shape is amazing. And I love how you coloured this lovely image and how you decorated this piece of art.
Hugs, Karina

brenda sa...

An adorable card Ellen, beautifully coloured and such a lovely shape.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

B x

gerslittlesnippets sa...

Love the "Blushing Fairie" image!
Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining in the By the Cute and Girly "Cute and Girly" challenge this month.
Geraldine

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at BMD.....

Hugs
Judith

Tracy sa...

I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Francesca sa...

Absolutely Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca