lørdag 16. april 2011

New release from Sweet Pea-Blue Butterfly Fairie

Here is one of the beautiful and new designs from Sweet Pea, and this is from Karen Middleton's plate #138, and here name is Blue Butterfly Fairie:). This is a part of a two piece set.
There is something delicate and beautiful about this her, I think:)
  I have colored her with Prisma colors, and the design paper are from "Pion Design".
All the flowers is from WOC, and so are the blue bling:)


 This time I made a "gatefold card":)

 My favorite sentiments stamp.."Magi" from Stempelglede. And the beautiful tag inside is from Marianne Design.
The tag is for some personal words:)
Sweet Pea has realesed so many new and wonderful  stamps these days, so head over to the shop and take a look. I'm sure that you find some images you would like:)
My computer is not good or firendly these days, so I have to borrow one:). That's why I dont wright so, but I want to thank you for all the lovely comments, and for visiting my blog!:)
Wish you all a beautiful day, and Take good care of eachother!:)
Hugs, Ellen:)

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

3 kommentarer:

annemarie en marjolijn sa...

very nice

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

Oh my what a gorgeous card you have made. I haven't seen this Sweet pea image yet but that's maybe because it might not have made its way to the UK!!! Shall have to keep an eye out as she's gorgeous. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Sissel sa...

Kjære Ellen:)
Tusen takk for den nydelige candyen, kom i postkassa går. Her var det mye lekkert scrappestoff. Har allerede stemplet opp Sweet Pea motivene, gleder meg til å fargelegge dem i løpet av påsken.
Tusen tusen takk!!
Klem Sissel