mandag 30. mai 2011

A card in a box, without coloured image:)

I can't believe I have spent all afternoon trying to create this post in Blogger & it just wasn't cooperating #¤%¤#!! But..I hope it's okey now, and that nothing disappears from my blog again!!:) 
Todays card is a "Wedding Card in a box" I made for the challenge over at Wild Orchid Challenge!:)
The challenge was to create an Embossed background/layers,...and as I will need a wedding card later ithis week, I used that as my starting point.;)
I warn you, there are many pictures in this post, but there are many parts on this card though;)
The box,  background of the card/box, and all the other white panels are all white Bazill, which has been  Embossed with Tim Holtz, and QK's embossing folder..

...And a bit closer view of the beautiful flowers, embossed heart/ sentiment, charms and some of the pearls♥ .
I love the look of dry embossing:)

 From the top of the box:).
The sentiments and the silver heart is first stamped on white Bazill, and then embossed with Bridal Embossing Powder, and that matched this card/box perfectly!:))
The edges are punched with different M.S "around the edges" punches:)

 I have added a beautiful white lace, from Wild Orchis Craft, around the lock!
And ..I added different size of  foam dots between all of the layers, to make it look a little less flat:)

The hole set:)
And..inside the white box..there is a white weddingcard:) All the panels are build up in the same way as the box, with foam dot's.

 The fronside of the card, with another embossed silverheart:)
This card, and box, are full with beautiful small details♥

 Inside the card, with sentiments from Stempelglede, and a loooot of punched and embossed paper:)))
The beautiful butterflies is punched with M.S and Punch Bunc butterfly punch's..(..woos..that was a lot of punched-words, hihi;D) I put a tag into a "little pocket", made of an Spellbinders tag, for a place to wright personal greeting...and that will be needed♥!
Also here are all the panels and die-cut hearts set on foam pads, to get 3d effect!

 ..and the botton of the box,..with a stamped sentiments, which is a Bible verse about LOVE! All the sentiments is stamped with Weathered Wood ink.



Under the box... I have used some roundel's (what's the english name;D?) , as the feet of the box!
The paper doilies is from WOC!:)



And..inside again, with sentiments from Stempelglede "Take care of eachother", and another sentiments Love of a Lifetime"  ( I dont know where it's from).

Then they live happily ever after♥!!:)
*
*
Size: Box 16 x 16 cm
Recipe: Card in a box 
Stamps: Stempelglede-Heart's and sentiments

So..this was it!:)
Saturday is the weddingparty, and I hope the couple will like the "box-card"!:)
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by, it means a lot to me, as I hope you all know!
Take good care♥
Hugs to you all!:)
I'm entering my card into these challenges:

23 kommentarer:

angelique (anlou) sa...

hiya sweetie
wow this is so gorgeous
all white, i just love it alll
i give you a huge compliment hunni
hugs angelique

Happy Days sa...

OMG this is super stunning. I love everything about it! Just too beautiful for words. xx

Ingela sa...

Oh vad vackert! Det är så fräscht med allt det vita. Vilket arbete du lagt ner. Brudparet kommer att bli otroligt glada, det är jag säker på.

Kram Ingela

Pia sa...

super smuk med lækre detaljer.
Du må have en dejlig aften
knus Pia

Kaia sa...

Wow Ellen.
Dette var rålekkert IGJEN.
Nydelig med alt det hvite...
Jeg skal også lage bryllupskort i sommer, så takk for tipset.....
Klem fra Kaia

Gro sa...

Fy søren, dette var bare rå lekkert!!!

Kristel sa...

Woww this is really stunning! Love the vintage style!
Hugs Kristel

Vicky sa...

Hi Ellen,
Can I just say I think you are so creative, your blog is filled to the brim with the most beautiful designs...I can't keep my eye of your work
x
Vicky

Marianne sa...

Åååhhh, Ellen, Ellen, dette var bare helt syyykt nydelig!!!!
Klemmer fra Marianne:)

papirdilla sa...

ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ, nyyyyydelig!!!!!! Rålekkert.....
Klem,
hanne

Marlies sa...

Wauw what a beautiful box and card you made, realy Gorgeous!!
hugs, Marlies

Louise sa...

Åh, Ellen!! Det här är såå vackert!! Jag tror jag svimmar ;)
Fantastiska spetsar, underbar stämpel och massvis av romantiska detaljer för ögat att dras till :)
Jag skulle kunna sitta här och titta hur länge som helst snäckan!

Kram!

Else Irene Meling sa...

Lekkert! Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring ♥

Marjo sa...

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for the sweet comment, you have some gorgalicious creations. I have become a follower so I will see them in my dashboard...lol

xoxo Marjo

Julie sa...

Beautiful!! Gorgeous layers of white on white - love it!! Thanks for joining in with our Embossing challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

Marion sa...

Wow Ellen, This is just stunning. The recipient of this will be delighted.
hugs
Marion

Angela sa...

OH MY GOSH hun, this is soooooo beautiful. I love all the white and it is so elegant. I love the details and hard work you put into this. STUNNING Ellen.
Hugs:)
Angela
Oh you asked about how I do my backgrounds.. I use my copics and start with my lightest color and work for there. I do a lot of the blending with the big chiseled end of the copics and always blend with the lighter colors. I do sometimes add chalks to them too for a different effect. I use way too much ink though. But what can I say I love my copics and even more I love to color. I hope this helped.

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
Hugs Judith

tiggertastic sa...

thi is simply amazing !! you have takem my breath away with this pretty detailed make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

chris richards sa...

Hi Ellen ,i admire your wonderful talent !!
This creation is amazing !!
Thankyou for sharing, Ihave become a follower of yours
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Jilly sa...

You have some marvelous creations. I have become a follower so I will see them in my dashboard, I just wanted to come by and say Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, It's fun to see a new post. Good luck and hope you make a lot of new friends.
kitchen doors scotland

Ульяна Дябочка Альбинская sa...

It so beautifull!!!!Very-very!!!

Frk. Bogstad sa...

WOW! kor nydeleg ♥