lørdag 18. juni 2011

Wish you all a very lovely weekend, with Sweet Pea's"Peridot"!:)

Happy Saturday everyone!:)
I hope you've had a great week and are as ready for the weekend as I am!!:))
It has been a little quiet from me for some days! 
But eventhough, during these days it has  still been very busy, that is, I've had more important things to do!
Every now and then, I still manage to make a little something, and here I am, just for a quick posting to share  with you!:)
I'd like to introduce you to Peridot, she is just one of the new stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps, by Meredith Dillman, and you can find her at sheet #6, Plate #137,!:)You can buy her as a singel one, or with 3 others gorgeous images.;)
I've used the Sketch from WOC challenge blog!:)

I just loved colouring this image:-), 
These  lovely papers are from Pion design, and they are soo greatful to work with..specially if you want to have a vintage look!:)

Beauuutiful flowers from WOC, as usual!:) I've added some Stickles on them, and around the image-frame, but this time I've been using Platinium;)

One of the inside pages, with sentiments from Norsk stempelblad. I've used one of my new dies from Spellbinders, called Fleur de Lis Square!  It's really nice, don't you think!?:)

And... the other page inside the card:) 
I really love these papers, and I don't want to hide them with any embillishments, or other stuff!!:)

I've added 3D pillows behind the image to get more depth into the card:).

That's all from me for today folks, thanks for stopping by, and I wish all of you
a fantastic Saturday and happy crafting everyone :-).

RECIPE
Size: 6" x 6"
Folding: Regular/tent card
Ink: Adirondack - Espresso.
Stamps: Sweet Pea-"Peridot" . Norsk Stempelblad-sentiments inside.
Colouring: Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
Papers: Pion Design-Minnenas atelje, Bazzill - beige and blue cardstock, Copy paper 280g.
Tools: Spellbinders -Fleur de Lis Square, EK suksess-Abstract flower border punch!
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts - Flowers, Lace, pearls, Ribbon. Kort og Godt-charms. Stickles-Platinum. 

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

Hugs, Ellen;)

5 kommentarer:

mariska sa...

Ooooh!!! Your card is gorgeous Ellen.

Hugs mariska

Bente Årstad sa...

Igjen et flott kort fra deg og den diesen du hadde brukt var lekker:)
Klem bente:)

Anne H. sa...

Nydelig kort igjen, Ellen! Fine farger og flott pyntet både utenpå og inni.
Du er så flink til å variere farger og pynt - og alle blir like fine! ♥♥♥
Ønsker deg en riktig god ferie!
Klem, Anne

Annelise sa...

Hvor er det et flot kort og især Flour de lis spellbinder er bare super flot når den bliver brugt på den måde som du har gjort .-)

Larisa sa...

This card is gentle fone as the others) Love the style you colour all your projects - very gentle colours - this looks fantastic! This image is adorable as always!