onsdag 28. september 2011

"Little Holley" Chrismas-card!

Good morning, to you all!:)
I'm almost finished with my 20-twenty cards order..puuh,;)). But I'm having soo much fun these days, making these different kind of greating cards!
Anyway ... here is another Lili of the Valley Christmas card .. this little cutie may have made her way home with me some days ago, hihi!:) 
I've made this card for the "Christmas with a star" challenge, over at WOC. 
This little beauty is called."Little Holley", and she is coloured with Copic's.
All the flowers  and ribbon are from WOC craft shop. 
The sprinkling star is from my old stuff,  and it's from Melissa Frances.
Sentiments are from-(inside) NSS, and the text on the front is from-Kort og Godt!:)
*
Hmm..a lot of glitter on this one, and I've been using-Star Dust !:)

The edges are distressed with "Vintage Photo", and punched out with Martha Stewart punch-(can't remember the name on this one, but is it "Vintage lace".?)
*
I would love to enter a couple of challenges with this card as well....:)
*
That was all from me today!:)
*
 Thanks for all the kind comments on my blog! I read them all and it really makes me happy!
Hugs, Ellen

3 kommentarer:

Eddie sa...

Nydelig!
Dere har så vakre stempel alle sammen...
Vakkert fargelagt!
Klem fra Anne-Eddie

Little K Smith sa...

A stunning card, well done on your Top 3 at LOTV :)
Kelly.x

Kim sa...

Ellen this is absolutely breath taking hun! What a gorgeous beauty! Your coloring is superb and that layout is AMAZING! I am going to have to bookmark this to remember to give it a whirl! Stunning work hun!! Thank you so very much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim