lørdag 23. juli 2011

My first Christmas card..this year!

 Hi all of you crafting people!
Today it is a very terribly sad and incomprehensible day in our beautiful and beloved country, Norway ♥.
Life has, once again, proved to be very unpredictable and unfair!
 My thoughts go to all those people who are touched  by this great tragedy, and I encourage you all to light a candle together with the whole world, and remind all the victims ♥!.
RIP♥
*
 Today I've a Christmas card to share with you..my first one this year!
I’ll try to add more and more Christmas cards to my collection, so I,for the first time ever, maybe will be ready BEFORE the holidays.  That will makes me feel so relieved because having my holiday cards ready will free me up to use those precious weeks before Christmas for other activities., or just use the time to be with everyone I love.!
Anyway..this beautiful image is from Sweet Pea Stamps-from our new artist Anna Marina's Art collection, and she's called "Franceska",
and you can find her HERE on sheet 2, Plate 160!:)
I've coloured the image with Copic's.
And..again I made it a Joy Fold card, and all of the DP are from residual paper..and I'm feeling soo good when I use these!:)
  

Flowers from WOC, and snowcrystals made with M.S punches!


The beauty herself!
 I really love this images from Anna Marina, and her original artwork is absolutely GORGEOUS and you can see it HERE at the Sweet Pea Stamps Store along with the other 3 images, or as a single one! 
*
I’m so happy to be able to add these to my collection – all ready for the holidays!:)
. Thank you for stopping by today, and all your very sweet comments!:)
Wish you a beautiful day..and Take good care of each other, and enjoy every day! 

Hugs from Ellen


Crafts and me-.add flower
The Pink Elephant  - Red, White and Blue
Paper Playtime #49 - Digi Monday using Red, White and Blue
Paper Players #54 - Christmas in July
Stamp Something - July digi day

Craft Us Crazy #11 - Red, White and Blue
For Fun - Christmas

Papertake weekly   Anything goes
OWH Stars and Stamps Challenge: Christmas in July
Craft Us Crazy: Christmas or Vintage
Moving Along with the Times: Christmas in July


Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
The Paper Variety - Christmas in July
Deep Ocean  - Cards
Tuesday Throwdown - Christmas in July


21 kommentarer:

mariska sa...

Hi Ellen.

What a beautiful christmass card. It sooo lovely. And the colouring is perfect.

And i have also taken a candle for the victims of Norway. Its really a tragedy.

Hugs Mariska

Chrissy sa...

My deepest sympathy goes to your country at this terrible, sick tragedy.I have been watching the news and it was just terrible.

A gorgeous card...beautiful colouring and image.
Fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

pia iris sa...

herlighet for et nydelig kort.
lekkert med den vinterprinsessen på. og flotte farger.
klem pia

Karina sa...

Such a beautiful card, Ellen. And a wonderful idea to make a Christmas card with this image. Love it. I was so shocked when I saw in the news yesterday what happened in your country. Such a tragedy and so senseless. How can someone act like this and bring so much sadness over peoples... I cannot understand and will never. My heart goes out to all the peoples who are involved into this tragedy.
Hugs, Karina

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Anonym sa...

My deepest sympathy for the people in ypur country who have to deal with such a cruel,sad,needless great tragedy.My heart goes out to the people wh are bereaved.
I still would like to tell you Ellen taht I think you colouring is absolutely stunning.

Christina sa...

That is really a beautiful card Ellen! Gorgeous! We heard the really awful news, I wish you a lot of strenght!
Hugs Kristel

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww utrolig smuk kort.

1000000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring

klemmmmm

Amy sa...

Beautiful card, the joy fold is so cool looking and I love your coloring!
Such a shocking tragedy to happen, my heart goes out to all the families affected by it. So sad.

Debbie Dolphin sa...

My thoughts are with you too and your amazing country. Such a sad sad time!!! How someone could do this leaves my heart empty :(

Your card is beautiful and i adore your image xx

Thankyou so much for joining in with our Challenge at Deep Ocean. Hope to see you again xxx
Hugs
Debbie xxx

Pia sa...

hold da op så smukt motiv, flot farvelagt og med lækre detaljer, hvem ville ikke blive glad for at modtage så nydeligt julekort
knus Pia

Sheri Gilson sa...

Beautiful card!! Love your colouring and your take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

lisbeth sa...

what a wonderful christmas card. thanks for joining us at Simply Create

Jeanette sa...

Nydelig kort, så herlig motiv. Flott med litt jul i juli. Takk for ditt bidrag til Kort 'o' Mania. Klem fra Jeanette :)

Vicky sa...

Hi my sweetie how are you hunni? My thoughts & prayers really do go out to everyone in your country hun its so so sad what has happened.

Your card tho is sooooo beautiful you know how much I adore your cards. Your beautiful colouring I just love to look at sweetie.
Take care & thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog hun.

Thank you also for joining the Rockin' Rubbah Girlz at Crafts & Me, good luck.

Lotsa Hugs Vicky xxx

Zoe sa...

Wow what an absolutely stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Colourful. Just a friendly reminder that it is a requirement to add a link to the challenge. Hugs xxoo

Geneviève aka Muscade sa...

Beautiful! It's really a stunning card! I love the stamp, the snowflakes...Thanks for playing with us at Craft Us Crazy!
Hugs
Genevieve

Larisa sa...

It is cute so much!

Lena Katrine sa...

Ååååååååå, dette motivet er bare såååå flott, og kortet er bare helt nyyyydelig!!!!!

Unknown sa...

Just terribly what happened in your country! I even can´t believe that so many people lost their life’s and all my thoughts are going to the families that have lost someone special in their life!

I love your card and colouring! This image is amazing and makes me think of a movie I saw a few days ago. (Red Riding Hood) ;) The details and embellishments you have used are wonderful!
hugs Nina

Anniebee sa...

Absolutely stunning, Ellen! I love this image and your coloring is flawless. Very beautiful card.

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com