I just have to tell you., because a lot of things happends in my blog and mailbox these days!;)
.Some time ago I been asked by sweet Siv
to join their very talented DT, on the Copic Marker Norge blog...♥Jiiippi.
Thank you soo much girls, for having me on your team!!
I'm so exited and honoured getting to this, and I'm so looking forward to work with my beloved copics - as I, almost..hardly never create anything with rubber/digi images, without using my Copics!;)
Along with me, there are 7 other extremly talented ladies joining the team, that I'm so happy to be working with♥!.
For my first card to this DT prosject, I have made a Steampunk Christmas card,using this very cute, and cool image from Make ti Crafty.
This image is called "Christmas Eve Countdown", and you can find him here.
These beautiful paper are from Bo Bunny, last years chrismas/winter collection!
Beautiful Silver tinsel from T.H.
Sentiments from Kort og Godt, and trees and snowflake from T.H. I've Distressed the tag with Vintage Photo, and sprayed it with "Cappuchino", and a little water.
These are the Copic colors I've been used:
Skin E, 21, E50 E00 E93 E000, E0000,
Jacket BG75, BG73, BG70, B00, BG000
Brown.shoes: E27, E25, E23, E30
Chimney E09, E37, E35, E33, E31
Bag E30 E31, E43 E44 E47,
Snow C1 C3 C5 C7 B00,
I've airbrushed the sky with Copics: B97, B95, B93, B91 andBG000..love my Copic-airbrush♥!:)
The Seamribbon is Distressed with Broken China-Stain, and vintage Photo,-Stain, and the Gears, from MIC, Snowflake edge, are embosset with Distress enamel-vintage photo, to get the nice rusty look!;).
The other stuff, like the "Snowflake edge" pen nib, "Wish" ticket, metal gears..are from Tim Holtz, another of my favorite producer!:)
For the following challenges
- Card and scrap - Bånd/ Blonder.
- Flourishes - Winter Inspired projects
- Totally Stampalicious - Christmas Project
- A and T emerald Faeries-Anything goes
- Bearly Mine-Anything goes
- Fashionista-Anything goes
- Ooh La La-Christmas sentiments
- Scrap a Long - Stempel
- Deep Ocean - Anything Goe
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb-Jul
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- ABC Christmas - U is for Up To You
- BMD Challenge - Anything Goes
- CSAYL - Anything Goes
- Crafts And Me - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Snowflakes
- Crafty Sentiments - Bows or Ribbons
- Crafty Mess - Anything Goes
- Emergency Crafters - Recipe ( glitter, ribbon, diecut shape)
- PaperPlay - Simply Cute
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - Favourite
- ( My Favourite is embossing, Copic-airbrush )
- Simon Says - Dies and/or Punches
- TTCRD - Anything Goes
- Stamped blessings- Out door scene
- Just Keep on Creating - Christmas
- One stop craft challenge- heat embossing
- The Ribbon Girl: Boy cards
- Southern Girls: Ribbon
- Tanda Stamps: All things Manly
- Creative Stamp Friends: Male Cards
Here is the link to CMN, if you're looking for great inspirations♥
Thank you so much for visiting,
and I'll post several CMN prosject later, and I'm looking forward to it♥!:)